My problem is that I don't relish having evenings with my friends ruined by your childish and hurtful behavior. I've tried to contact you to give us both the opportunity to work out a way for you to be civil to me and you've refused. I will not put myself through being in your company again. Such a shame that I will miss Bullet's last party, NYE and Sheryl and Steve's leaving do but you've made it perfectly clear that you're not willing to modify your behavior in any way, even if that behavior causes problems for the people around you.
So yes, it's good that you're not around tonight. It means that I can go out. It means that F can have a nice evening out with his girlfriend before she goes away for Christmas. It means that S and S won't become aware of a situation which would put them, much against my wishes, in the middle. It means I can see T for the first time in a year.
So what's yours, eh?
Friday, 18 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment